A guide to buy your favorite products in a quick, simple and safe way through the website and track the processing of your orders.
To place an order you don’t need to register on Guardini’s store.
Your purchase can also be done as a guest user: however, in this mode, you will neither be able to consult the historical archive of past orders, nor save your preferences.
Registration on Guardini’s store can be done when confirming an order or by clicking on the button “Register Now” in the “Shopping Cart” box located in the right top corner.
See the procedure to place an order on www.guardini.com
- Freely browse through the product Catalogue and look for the items you want to buy
- Add the selected items to your shopping cart
- Access your shopping cart and, if you have a Coupon Code, enter it into the appropriate box.
- Type and select the shipping address if different from the one entered during the registration phase (My Addresses)
- Chose a payment method
- Add a note to your order
- Confirm your order
- Print a hardcopy of your order
Guardini.com will send you 3 emails:
- one with the Purchase Order, containing full information
- on the placed order
- one with Order Confirmation and payment receipt
- one confirming that shipment has been made
Product prices are shown in the price list published on the website on the day of the order, and before the purchase order is issued.
Published prices are VAT inclusive.
Shipments will be made by express courier to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Principality of Monaco, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
For shipping and delivery costs, please see the specific page on shipments.
Orders will be processed as soon as the payment is received and consigned to the courier who will physically deliver the items to customers.
Deliveries will be made to the address indicated by the customer as shipping address
Three payment methods are available:
- UNICREDIT® PAGONLINE
- BANK TRANSFER PAID IN ADVANCE
For detailed information on payment methods, please see the Payment page
Shipment will be only made upon reception of payment.
Login and password consist in a sequence of characters chosen by the user, which enable user identification and access to a personal section of the website where it is possible to check and modify personal data and verify the status of orders.
If you have forgotten your password, just click on “Recover your password” to receive it directly into your email box.
This is the personal section of the website where the authenticated users can check and modify their personal data, verify and print the status of their orders, add and amend their shipping address. To access personal data, just click on the menu item “Profile and Orders”.
How to use your Coupon
If you are lucky enough to have a purchase Coupon, you should do the following:
- Select the products that you want to buy;
- Place them in the shopping cart and proceed normally to checkout;
- When you are asked to enter your customer data, type the email address where you received your purchase coupon;
- Before reaching checkout, enter the activation code into the appropriate Coupon Code section, then proceed to checkout to complete your order;
- If the amount of your order exceeds the value of the Coupon, you will have to select a method of payment in order to pay for the exceeding amount.